Review about Prime Inc Staff from Emory, Virginia

4 of 4 Prime Inc reviews

Today is July 10th and my husband and our four year old daughter were driving on 81 towards Tennesee and this truck cut us off, almost running into us.My husband got in front of him and apparently this guy took it as a threat because he then proceeded to veer into our lane, very much with intent, and by the time it was all said and done, our car was literally in the grass on the side of the highway to avoid being completely crushed by this truck.

I am incredibly upset, and I want this guy off the road as soon as possible to keep him from possibly hurting anyone, and I want someone to contact me as soon as possible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Prime Inc Staff
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #663981 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Prime Inc? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
4 of 4 Prime Inc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11, 2015 #1006123

You should call the police and report that you were assaulted with a deadly weapon. Give this photo, time, place, etc, before you forget any details. Running you off the road with his truck is a very aggressive act and, by law in many states, is seen as an assault. I am serious about this. Did anyone witness this from another vehicle?

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.