Today is July 10th and my husband and our four year old daughter were driving on 81 towards Tennesee and this truck cut us off, almost running into us.My husband got in front of him and apparently this guy took it as a threat because he then proceeded to veer into our lane, very much with intent, and by the time it was all said and done, our car was literally in the grass on the side of the highway to avoid being completely crushed by this truck.
I am incredibly upset, and I want this guy off the road as soon as possible to keep him from possibly hurting anyone, and I want someone to contact me as soon as possible.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Prime Inc Staff
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."