Emory, Virginia

Today is July 10th and my husband and our four year old daughter were driving on 81 towards Tennesee and this truck cut us off, almost running into us.My husband got in front of him and apparently this guy took it as a threat because he then proceeded to veer into our lane, very much with intent, and by the time it was all said and done, our car was literally in the grass on the side of the highway to avoid being completely crushed by this truck.

I am incredibly upset, and I want this guy off the road as soon as possible to keep him from possibly hurting anyone, and I want someone to contact me as soon as possible.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Prime Inc?

Comments

You should call the police and report that you were assaulted with a deadly weapon.Give this photo, time, place, etc, before you forget any details.

Running you off the road with his truck is a very aggressive act and, by law in many states, is seen as an assault.

I am serious about this.Did anyone witness this from another vehicle?

Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more