Emory, Virginia

Today is July 10th and my husband and our four year old daughter were driving on 81 towards Tennesee and this truck cut us off, almost running into us.My husband got in front of him and apparently this guy took it as a threat because he then proceeded to veer into our lane, very much with intent, and by the time it was all said and done, our car was literally in the grass on the side of the highway to avoid being completely crushed by this truck.

I am incredibly upset, and I want this guy off the road as soon as possible to keep him from possibly hurting anyone, and I want someone to contact me as soon as possible.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Prime Inc and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prime Inc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Prime Inc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prime Inc?

Comments

You should call the police and report that you were assaulted with a deadly weapon.Give this photo, time, place, etc, before you forget any details.

Running you off the road with his truck is a very aggressive act and, by law in many states, is seen as an assault.

I am serious about this.Did anyone witness this from another vehicle?